To make appointment print outs fit on A5 paper you may need to make some changes to the appointment print style in the practice settings.
Appointment printing on paper
- Go to Settings > Practice > Calendar tab > Appointment Printing.
- When you set up your printer to print, leave the Appointment Card Printer NOT ticked.
- Put in the standard text and data tags.
- When you come to print, use the correct size paper in the print preview.
- You may need to select More Settings
- If you have A5 paper, change the paper size to A5
Appointment Card Printer
- Set Appointment card printer to Yes
- This opens up a series of additional options.
- Click Save
You should now be able to print correctly to your appointment card printer.