Update Medical History
Patients use your online booking link from your website
- They select Existing patient
- Patients log in with their name and date of birth
- They enter the verification code sent to their mobile.
- They see their menu.
- To update medical history, or enter it for the first time, patients click on Medical History.
- If there is a red exclamation mark beside Medical History tab, it means the Medical History needs to be updated.
- The patient sees the Medical History questions you have configured in Dentally.
- Patients are encouraged to answer all the questions. If they have missed out any questions, the app will not let them proceed until they have done so.
- If patient answer Yes to any questions, they are then asked to add supplementary information.
- They tick to say they have given the information to the best of their knowledge.
- When they have completed all the questions, they hit save.
- Where they have said Yes to any questions, a summary of their responses is then shown.
- The Medical History can be updated at any time using the Patient Portal.
Online Appointment Booking for Patients
We have a series of web pages to help you see what your patients will see when they use Online Appointment Booking.
Patient Portal Options for Patients
We have a series of web pages to help you see what your patients will see when they use the Patient Portal.