There are 2 ways you can change your password.
1 From the Dentally login page - useful if you have forgotten your password
2 From My Account within Dentally
If you forget your password, or need to change your password, go to the Dentally login page.
- Beneath the login fields, click on the Forgotten your password? link.
- Now enter the email you used to register on Dentally.
- An email with Instructions on how to change your Password will be sent to your email address.
- Open up your email. Follow the instructions in that email.
- Now login to Dentally with your new password.
Did not receive an email
If you do not receive an email, and you have checked your Junk and Spam folders and there is no email from Dentally, please contact the Support Team.
Change Password from My Account in Dentally
From the User Account button, at the top right of the Dentally screen (displaying your name and picture)
- Select My Account
- Select Security on the left hand side menu
- Type in your old password
- Type in your new password in both the New Password field and the Confirm New Password field
- Click on Update