You may wish to use a promotional code to welcome patients back into the practice as you restart after the COVID-19 break.
Promotional codes are available only through the Patient Portal.
Set up a Promotional Code
Add promotional codes to your settings so that patients can pay for treatments using the code.
To create a promotional code, go to your Dashboard
- Click on the Promotional Code icon
- Select Patient Promotional codes
- Select Add a new Promotional code
- Give the code a name, which will be shown to the patient
- Give the code a simple code. This is what the patient will type in.
- Select whether you are going to give a percentage discount, or a fixed amount in the currency in your settings.
- Select the amount of the promotional discount.
- Now select the Redemption limits
- Do you want the code to last a certain length of time, or limit how many times it can be used, or limit it to certain treatments only?
- If you limit to certain treatments, these can be selected from the drop down list of available treatments.
- Save your changes.
- The Promotional code is active immediately.
How a Patient uses the Promotional code
Patients can use the promotional codes to pay for treatment using the Patient Portal with Online Booking Appointment.
To pay using the Promotional Code:
- Once the patient has selected their treatment
- their preferred practitioner
- their preferred date
- their preferred appointment time
- And, if they are a new patient, completed their patient details.
- At the Basket, scroll down to below the Pay by Card button
- Where it says Gift Card and Promotional code, type in the promotional code
- Click Apply
- The promotional code money off will then display and a new total will display.
- Now click Pay By Card to pay the new amount.
Patient Portal Web pages
To find out more about the Patient Portal,