As part of a contactless reception, patients can pay for treatment through the patient portal on their mobile devices.
- Patients use your online booking link from your website
- They select Existing patient
- Patients log in with their name and date of birth
- They enter the verification code sent to their mobile.
- They see their menu.
- If there is an outstanding amount due on the account, there is an exclamation mark
- Patients tap on the payments
- The outstanding balance is shown.
- Patients enter card payment details, and the amount they wish to pay.
- By default, the setting is to pay the whole outstanding amount. If they wish to pay a different amount, they click on "Change Amount" and enter the amount they wish to pay.
- They select Make Payment.
Check payment has arrived
- Payments will appear in the patient's account tab as you would expect.
- Use the Takings Report to check payment has arrived. We have a helpful web page here to help you check online Stripe payments have been received.
Online Appointment Booking for Patients
We have a series of web pages to help you see what your patients will see when they use Online Appointment Booking.
Patient Portal Options for Patients
We have a series of web pages to help you see what your patients will see when they use the Patient Portal.