To keep a contactless reception, patients can see and sign estimates on their mobile devices.
- Patients use your online booking link from your website
- They select Existing patient
- Patients log in with their name and date of birth
- They enter the verification code sent to their mobile.
- They see their menu.
- Patients choose Treatment Plans
- If there are Treatment Plans to be signed, there is a number in a red circle.
- The patient reads the Treatment Plan.
- The patient clicks on Sign
- A signature box opens up into which the patient can sign
- The patient clicks to sign.
- Click on Menu to return to the menu.
Online Appointment Booking for Patients
We have a series of web pages to help you see what your patients will see when they use Online Appointment Booking.
Patient Portal Options for Patients
We have a series of web pages to help you see what your patients will see when they use the Patient Portal.