Help preserve your contactless Reception using the patient portal for patients to check-in.
- Patients use your online booking link from your website
- They select Existing patient
- Patients log in with their name and date of birth
- They enter the verification code sent to their mobile.
- They see their menu options.
- Self Check-in opens up to 60 minutes before the appointment time.
- They will know that check-in is available because you will see a red number in the check-in box.
- They click on the "I have arrived" button.
- This marks their status in Dentally to "Arrived"
Check-in in Dentally Calendar
- In the Appointment Calendar in Dentally, when the patient checks in using the patient portal, the appointment status changes to arrived
- The patient shows as arrived in the Dentally Waiting Room
Online Appointment Booking for Patients
We have a series of web pages to help you see what your patients will see when they use Online Appointment Booking.
Patient Portal Options for Patients
We have a series of web pages to help you see what your patients will see when they use the Patient Portal.