Under Settings you manage your Patient Portal and Online Appointment Booking options.
Here you will manage Appointments/Cancellations Policy, Communications, Calendar Sessions, Text, Branding and Practice settings.
If you have Calendar sessions set up in Dentally, by default you cannot book appointments during these times. However, Online Appointment Booking can be configured to ALLOW the appointments that can be booked during these sessions.
Create Appointment Rule
- Click Add Rule.
- The Session Title must match the session title in Dentally EXACTLY.
- Select the payment plan and appointment type this session is for.
- Click Save.
Editing Calendar Session rules
To edit a calendar session,
- Select the session from the list.
- Click anywhere in the row to bring up the edit screen
- Make the desired changes
Delete / Remove Calendar Session Rules
To remove a calendar session in the Online Appointment Booking
- Click on the 3 dots to the right of the row
- Select Remove
Please note this does NOT remove the session in the calendar in Dentally. It removes the ability to create appointments during those sessions using the Online Appointment Booking.
Additional Web pages to support Managing Patient Portal and Online Appointment Booking