Here you select which Practitioners are available through the Patient Portal with Online Appointment Booking.
The list of Practitioners is imported from Dentally.
To edit the Practitioner, click on the pen icon to the right of their name.
From here you can edit practitioner information available to the patient portal
- Choose to add to their role, and include them in or exclude them from the list of practitioners who are available to take bookings online.
- Choose whether to show or hide their profile image
- Profile images are taken from the user's image in Dentally. However, if you would prefer to change that image, for use with the Patient Portal, you can upload a new image.
- You can also remove the profile image by clicking on the bin icon.
- Choose what to write as a brief bio.
Remember to Save after each change.
Use Practitioner Bio
- To see a practitioner's bio, click the small I for information button next to a practitioner's name when a new patient books their initial appointment.
Synchronise Practitioners with Dentally
The practitioners and their calendars should automatically synchronise with Dentally. However, should you have a change of staff or you have had a major overhaul of your calendar, you can force the Patient Portal with Online Appointment Booking to synchronise with Dentally here.