You set up your payments in the initial set up stages.
Prepare to take Online Payments - Stripe
- You need to create a Stripe Account, or link to an existing one, if you want to take online payments. The Dentally team cannot do this for you.
- From your Online Appointments Dashboard, click on the Payment Setup tab or the left-hand menu.
- Select Setup New account
- Enter the email of the person who would be able to set up a stripe account for the practice (bank and company details etc) and click on Create Account
- Follow the instructions on the email you receive from Stripe to the inbox of the email address you used. You will need your bank details here.
- When the account has been set up successfully, you will see the Stripe account setup in Dentally Patient Portal with Online Appointment Booking.
- If you have a Stripe account already, then you simple ask the relevant person to login to the online appointments dashboard (https://admin.dentr.co.uk/) and connect your Stripe account in the Payment Setup / Online Payments section.
Link Stripe with Patient Portal
- Click on Payment Setup,
- Click on the practice name
- EITHER click on Use existing Stripe account and link your account
- OR click on Setup new account
- This will ask for an email address for you to use to setup a Stripe account.
Managing Patient Portal Payments
When your Stripe account is linked to your Patient Portal It shows as connected.
If you need to stop taking payments via a Stripe account, you can unlink the account, and link to a new Stripe account.
Additional Web pages to support Managing Patient Portal and Online Appointment Booking