Practice Settings is the place to go when you need to manage practice details. Site Settings is where you manage settings for your site. You must have Level 4 (Administrator) permissions to alter Practice settings.
Select Settings and click Practice Settings.
Practice Setting is split into 7 tabs:
If you have asked to Export your Dentally data, there will also be an Export tab here.
Practice Settings - NHS tab
- If you are an NHS practice, enable NHS settings in Dentally here
- Select the NHS country - England, Wales, or Scotland
- Enable the Orthodontics module here
- Enable Case Mix for NHS Scotland here
- Save your NHS Option changes
- Add or edit your NHS contracts including targets and dates and associated Practice Location.
- Click +New to open up a dropdown box and insert the information.
- Complete the new NHS Contract fields and save.
- The new contract will appear in your NHS contract list and will appear in your list of NHS contracts when you submit a claim through the chart tab.
- To edit an existing contract click the edit icon. Edit and amend the NHS Contract details and save.
Additional Practice Setting web pages
Each tab in Practice Settings has its own helpful web page. Select what you need from this list:
Practice Settings - Other Settings - Security, Custom fields and charting, Support, Internationalisation, Payments, Portal