Practice Settings is the place to go when you need to manage practice details. Site Settings is where you manage settings for your site. You must have Level 4 (Administrator) permissions to alter Practice settings.
Select Settings and click Practice Settings.
Practice Setting is split into 7 tabs:
If you have asked to Export your Dentally data, there will also be an Export tab here.
Practice Settings - Postal tab
Set up any post or physical mail i.e. not email settings.
- Enable Dentally Mail so that you can send letters directly from within Dentally.
- Dentally mail is chargeable.
- Select the default mail class, first or second
- Select if you would like your letters to be in colour or black and white (monochrome).
- Save your Dentally Mail settings.
Additional Practice Setting web pages
Each tab in Practice Settings has its own helpful web page. Select what you need from this list:
Practice Settings - Other Settings - Security, Custom fields and charting, Support, Internationalisation, Payments, Portal