The Patients Report will let you determine how effective your marketing is in bringing in new patients to your practice, and then will let you know how many of these new patients have completed their first appointment.
The Patients Report Filters
To find your newly registered patients set the filters in the Patients Report:
- Active > Is active
- Record Created > Absolute after a chosen date
- Record Created > Relative > Less than a number of days ago. If you wanted all the patients in the last 3 months, use Relative > Less than 92 days ago.
If these patients have attended and completed treatment, there will be an invoice. So add the following filter:
- Account Data > Total Invoiced> Is more than 0
Save the segment. You might like to call this segment New patients in last 3 months.
Change the Display
To show acquisition source, or the total invoiced amounts, change the fields on display.
- Use the Display attributes icon at the top right of the screen
- Select Total Invoiced and this will display on the screen
- You can deselect other fields if your screen is a bit crowded.
- Select to display Acquisition Source if you want to see whether a Groupon or Facebook Ad campaign has worked for you.
- Add the Planned Treatment value and / or the Planned Treatment Value (NHS) to see the future value of this patient to your practice.
- You can export this data and import it into a spreadsheet if you want to perform additional filters on the data displayed.
The Patients Report
To learn more about the Patients Report and how you might use it, we have a number of tutorial webpages for you to refer to.