If you would like to add booking terms and conditions to your online booking appointments, you do this per treatment.
Start from your Online Booking Dashboard.
Online Booking Dashboard
To get to the Online Appointment Booking Dashboard, either
- Type Admin.dentr.co.uk into a web browser and login with your username and password
- login to your dashboard from Settings > Integrations> Dentally Patient Portal
- If you have the Patient Portal with online appointment booking enabled, you will see a login button to the right of the screen.
Create / edit terms for Online Appointment Booking from the Dashboard
- Select Patient Treatments
- Select the treatment that you wish to add the Terms and conditions to, or create a new Treatment
- Click on the edit icon (cloud with a tick) to edit the treatment
- Scroll down to the area under "Bookable For"
- You will see a field called "Select New Patients Booking Terms (Optional)"
- Click on Edit Term to edit and create a new set of terms and conditions.
- You can set this for both New and Existing Patients.
- If you already have terms set, you will see "Edit Term". If you do not already have terms set, you will see the dropdown arrow to "Select ... Booking Terms (Optional)".
To Create new Booking Terms
- To create a new set of Booking Terms, click on the down arrow or Edit terms.
- Add a name for your set of terms - such as "Booking cancellation"
- Add your terms in the "Term Text" field.
- Type the text and click Save
- If there are connected treatments, by clicking Save, you also update the terms in the connected treatments.
- You will be asked once more to update the connected terms
- Select OK
Additional Web pages to support Managing Patient Portal and Online Appointment Booking
Share with Patients
Manage Stripe Payments